Follow @ARenaissanceMan THE EXPRESSION: Inspired by Brooklyn. Love

About Me

I am a work in progress, striving to maximize my creative expression, as I endeavor to make the world a better place than I found it.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Inspired by Brooklyn. Love

I got lost in Greek Windfalls and Secrets...
the movement of your fingers, in mine
dancing on those frets...
tuning my heart
.. serenade echo
:first verse
When we were young,
in yesterday`s tomorrow
love was a game
with our eyes closed
seeing with the heart
we'd often dance -
our hearts were wild and yet so tame
beneath a rainbow of romance
We shared a touch and then a song
tasting the wine that lovers do
holding each other
In the Moment
but not long
not long enough, to know the truth
Then one day, I chose to free our song bird
- she did not want to leave my hand,
tonight she rides the wind
freedom
maybe my love
she'll understand . .

No comments:

Post a Comment